7.02.2017

Delicious 5-Step Brownies

I'm so excited to be posting my very first recipe on this here blog! For now, I'll keep things simple, with my favourite brownie recipe (because who doesn't LOVE brownies?) Whenever I follow this recipe, my brownies always turn out tender, chewy and moist, so hopefully yours will too. If you end up making this recipe, send me a pic so I can see how they turned out. And if you choose to omit the eggs, you can barely even taste the bananas (unless you want to taste them, in which case, feel free to toss in an extra banana) 😉

Did I mention that these sold out almost immediately at my most recent bake sale??

delicious, fudge brownies

Fudgy Cocoa Brownies (5 steps)


Cook time: 25-30 minutes
Yield: ~9 brownies 

Ingredients:

1/2 cup butter
1 cup sugar
2 eggs (or 2 bananas, as substitutes)
1 tsp vanilla extract
1/3 cup cocoa powder
1/2 cup all-purpose flour
1/4 tsp salt 
1/4 tsp baking powder
1/2 cup walnuts and/or chocolate chips (optional)

Steps:
1. Preheat oven to 350℉
2. Grease or lightly flour an 8" pan
3. In a large saucepan, melt the butter. After completely melted, remove from heat, and stir in sugar, eggs (or bananas) and vanilla extract. 
4. With a wooden spoon, beat in cocoa powder, flour, salt, and baking powder (do not overbeat!) Spread the batter into the 8" pan.
5. Bake 25-30 minutes, or until sides start pulling away from pan. DO NOT OVERCOOK!

If you want to cover these in frosting (which tastes even more delicious), click here for my favorite, 2 step Buttercream Frosting recipe!

Enjoy! ♡

0 comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for taking time out to comment!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...